Terms and Conditions
BUSINESS ARRANGEMENTS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The products supplied by Synergy Devices Ltd are sold under the conditions set out below and may only be sold, offered for sale or used upon the terms of those conditions. Their acceptance is deemed to constitute an agreement to observe and be bound by such conditions.
1)Accounts. - Customers who have no ledger account with the company are respectfully requested to send remittance with order to avoid delay in despatching the goods. If a credit account is desired, bank and two trade references should be forwarded and time allowed for necessary enquiries to be completed. All accounts are to be paid to the Company at: Unit 2 Network 4, Cressex Business Park, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3RF. Payment should be made 30 Days net, from the date of Invoice.
2)Consignment charges - A standard carriage charge for delivery of between £11.00 to £45.00 will be applied to UK mainland addresses dependent on the size of consignment and choice of carrier.
3) Carriage.-To destinations in Great Britain and Northern Ireland goods will be consigned with carriage paid by the company, but at the customer's risk and by the cheapest route whether by goods, by passenger train or by carrier. If other arrangements are made on the customers instructions, any additional cost will be payable by the customer.
The Company will not consign or otherwise deliver goods to any customers or users other than those whom the prices or charges are to be debited.
4) Returning Goods - Should the customer decide that they wish to return goods that were originally supplied correctly, this will be done at the managements discretion and a handling fee of 20% to be agreed between the two companies will be chargeable.
5) Claims. - The carrier and the company must be advised in writing (otherwise than on the Carrier's documents) within seven days after receipt of invoice if the goods covered by the invoice have not been delivered, or within two days of delivery if damage. Pilferage or shortage is revealed on receipt of goods. If such advice is given the Company will use its best endeavours to assist the customer in respect of proof of delivery of the goods to the carrier in sound condition.
In the event that goods are to be returned to Polymer Systems, this can only be done following issue of written authorisation from Polymer Systems. Any returns made without authorisation will not be accepted.
6) Agreements, Credits and Supplies. - The Company shall have right in it's absolute discretion and without assigning any reason therefore not withstanding any contract the customer may have made with a third party, to terminate without notice any agreement to make supplies to any person and to withhold supplies from any person.
7) Alteration of Prices and Terms. - The company reserves the absolute right at any time to alter any of the selling prices and to alter the terms which it allows to any customer without any notice whatsoever, and in respect of goods delivered after such change of price and terms the price charged shall be the price current at date of despatch of the goods and the terms applicable shall be the terms so varied.
8) Auctions. - Customers undertake and agree that they will not sell or offer or advertise for sale by auction any of the goods manufactured sold or supplied by the Company.
9) Delivery. - The Company will make every endeavour to meet specific customer order requirements regarding date and time of delivery/availability. Where an inability to satisfy a customers delivery requirement is identified, the Company will at it's discretion advise the customer of the inability to supply, but is not bound to do so, and will not be liable in any way for failure or delay in delivery. In addition, so long as circumstances whatsoever beyond the control of the Company may prevent hinder or delay delivery the Company shall not be bound to make delivery of any goods which it may have contracted to manufacture, sell or supply, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for failure or delay in delivery when so prevented hindered or delayed.
10) Imported Goods. - Orders placed for goods which are from US origin over £5000-00, a payment in advance is requested to cover the Duty and VAT, this will be 27% of the total Invoice value.
11) Custom made products. - Customised Goods will be specifically made to order, subject to a Proforma invoice being paid in full. The Company reserves the right to decide on what is classified as a customised material.
12) Export. - Goods may be exported for use and sale in any countries for the time being forming part of the European Community. Purchasers of goods undertake and agree with the Company not to export such goods to any other country without the previous written permission of the Company.
13) Guarantee. - Every effort is made by the company to secure the highest possible standard of excellence of both material and workmanship and every care is taken by the company in giving advice and making recommendations based upon information provided by customers but the circumstances of use of goods purchased by customers being outside the company's control, the company is compelled to stipulate that it makes no representation whatsoever and gives no guarantee in respect of goods manufactured, sold or supplied by the Company.
All conditions and warranties whatsoever whether statutory or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded and it's the sole responsibility of customers to satisfy themselves as to the suitability for any particular application or purpose of goods manufactured, sold or supplied by the Company.
14) Notice of Conditions. - Customers undertake and agree to bring fully to the notice of all persons whatsoever with whom they may deal the terms of these Conditions of sale.
15) Disclaimers. - All disclaimers shall be fully understood by the customer and where stipulated shall be written on the technical data profiles which are available on request.
16) Retention of title. - a) Whether or not the risk in goods sold shall have passed to the Buyer, the property in goods sold shall be and remain in the seller until the Seller has received payment in full for them, together with payment in full for any other goods supplied by the Seller to the Buyer the price for which is overdue for payment. Pending receipt by the Seller of such payments, the Buyer shall hold the goods for the seller as fiduciary bailee. b) When payment for the goods is overdue or the Buyer suffers distress or execution to be levied against his or its effects, makes an arrangement or composition with creditors or, being a corporate body enters into liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction where the corporate body, as amalgamated or reconstructed, accepts in full the Buyer's liability to pay for the goods), or has a receiver appointed for the whole or any part of its undertaking or, being an individual, has a receiving order in bankruptcy made against him, them.
(b)(i) If the Buyer remains in possession of the goods, whether or not the Buyer has sold them, the Seller shall be entitled to recover the goods from the Buyer; or (b) (ii) If the Buyer has parted with possession of the goods by way of sale, whether or not the goods have been mixed with or incorporated into other goods, the Buyer, having sold them as fiduciary bailee, shall hold in trust for the Seller so much of the proceeds of sale of goods as represents the Buyer's liability to the seller in respect of them.
17) No variation of or addition to these Conditions of sale will be recognised by the Company unless accepted in writing.
Issue 5- Effective 01/11/2005