SpeedMixers® are the industry leader for formulating, mixing and blending all types of materials for electronics applications – and much more. You need to be able to achieve perfect mixing and repeat those results quickly, every time. The SpeedMixer® can do that for you.
Our Dual Asymmetric Centrifugal technology performs excellently in both low and high viscosity applications, as well as homogenous dispersion of materials and fluids. Perhaps the best part for the person doing the actual mixing, is that not only do you get perfect results, you have virtually no cleanup, due to our bladeless mixing technology.
- Thermal Grease – We’ve dealt with various fillers such as silicones, urethanes, acrylates, aluminum oxide, boron nitride, zinc oxide, and aluminum nitride. Applications serviced include thermally conductive resins and electronic cooling.
- Silicones – We can help you mix your silicones for use in electronics when potting is an issue, or for dielectric grease. Other insulation applications may include aluminum oxide in silicon for integrated circuits. SpeedMixers® remove air which means minimal to no bubbles in your potting application!
- Advanced Applications – SpeedMixers® have been a hidden-helper in advances in battery technology. We are ready to help you tackle a variety of battery chemistries. Quickly formulate and prepare battery electrode coatings, disperse or grind carbon black, graphene, carbon nanotubes as well as many more electrode materials.
- Conductive Inks – Are you using PTFs (polymer thick films), silver inks, or polymeric conductive materials? We know how to help you get the best out of your conductive inks.
- Solders and Pastes – Get the most out of your circuit boards with perfect solder mixing. Eutectic and SAC alloys, tin or lead free compounds. We can handle high thixotropic indexes. Quickly redisperse, resuspend or remix needed materials and remove all bubbles!
- Slurries – Lithium polymer, zinc, manganese oxide, and soft ferrites. The Speedmixer® will mix to perfection.
- Capacitors – We can mix your dielectrics, including plastic, mica, ceramics, glass, and polymer capacitor preparations. We can help disperse carbon nanotubes and carbon aerogel for your supercapacitors. Virtually all compounds are no problem.